Hi. My name is Carissa Wittig and I’m excited to be featured as We R Memory Keepers Guest Designer.
I was so inspired by We R Memory Keepers Storytime Collection. I knew I needed to make a mini album with it. I’m also a big lover of the Envelope Punch Board. I cannot stop making adorable matching envelopes to go with my various size cards. When I started playing around with the Envelope Punch Board, a mini album just sprang to life. And this paper line helps create the sweetest Storytime book mini album.
Use the instructions on the Envelope Punch Board to cut, score, and fold 4 envelopes to fit a 6×6 card.
- Take 2 envelopes side-by-side and open the interior flaps (the left flap of the right envelope and the right flap of the left envelope). Insert the envelopes into each other.
1. Fold the back flap onto itself.
2. Take another envelope and insert the right flap into the pocket of the binding. This is the front cover.
3. Then, take the last envelope and insert the left flap into the pocket of the binding. This is the back cover.
4. To adhere the flaps to create the mini album, always adhere the outer flap down. Then adhere the top flap to the bottom flap. As you page through the mini album, adhere the folding flaps down.
5. To create the book binding edge, cut a piece of cardstock 6 ¼” long and 2 ½” wide. Score length wise at ¾”, 1”, 1 ½” and 1 ¾”. Crease into a book binding edge; the sides crease under the center.
Check out my video tutorial to see how this project was created.