Hello! I am Karen Hunter and I’m so excited to be a guest designer for We R Memory Keepers. I was delighted (okay I squealed with delight) when I opened my package to reveal the super cute Storytime collection. This collection is so much fun and sweetly nostalgic. I made these 3 cards in a jiffy and wanted to share with you how quickly you can put your own together. Each of these cards begins with a 4×5.5 inch kraft card as its base.
- 1. Cut a 4 x 5.5 inch layer from coordinating cardstock. Mine had a light blue core, so I sanded it with a nail file for a bit of distressing. Adhere this to your card base.
- 2. Cut out the blue “happily ever after” sentiment from the “Cinderella” sheet, keeping a black frame around the blue box.
- 3. Trim off the hanger portion for the embossed die cut, “Just Right.” Use pop dots to adhere it centered over the blue box you just cut out.
- 4. Adhere this at an angle to the front of your card.
- 5. Wrap Aqua We R twine lengthwise around the front a few times and loop the ends through a coordinating button. Secure with a knot and tie a cute bow.
- 1. Use 3 coordinating patterns for this card. The top piece is 4 x 3.5 inches, the bottom piece measures 4 x 2 inches. The small strip is 4 x .5 inch. Adhere these layers to your base, with the narrow strip covering the seams of the other two pieces.
- 2. Trim the hanger portion from the “My Dear” embossed die cut. Use pop dots to adhere it to the center of your card.
- 1. Start with a piece of “Pinocchio” cut to 4 x 5.5 inches.
- 2. Add a few layers – mix in some Washi tape and elements cut from the “Cinderella” sheet, including the pumpkin banner.
- 3. Wrap some plain twine just above your element cluster and secure the ends through a coordinating button. Tie a bow.
- 4. Adhere this to the front of your card base.
Thanks for taking a look and if you want to see more projects I made with this collection, visit my blog.