Hello. My name is Staci Taylor and I’m super excited to be We R Memory Keepers Guest Designer.
Check out the project I created using We R Memory Keepers Storytime collection.
1. Use the solid side of the Goldilocks paper as the base for your layout. If you’d like, add some splatter of spray mist to give it some added color.
2. Cut the Frog Prince paper into the four already sized sections of 6×6. Choose one 6×6 section to layer your photos on top of. You can use decorative scissors to give it some texture (I used fringe scissors).
3. Pop out the inside of the embossed Once frame, and layer the outer frame on top of the 6×6 paper.
4. Begin layering your photos and other embellishments on top of the frame and 6×6 paper.
5. Cut strips from the Cinderella paper to layer over your photos, and add a piece of twine over the strips. Add other embellishments and journaling tags of your choosing. Use a corner rounder punch on all four corners.
Thanks for stopping by!