Hi. My name is Kelly Holbrook, and I’m from Homer, Michigan, and I’m today’s guest designer on We R’s blog. I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years, and am a long time fan of We R Memory Keepers. I am so excited to be guest designing, highlighting their Bewitched collection! When I opened my box of product, I was pleasantly surprised by the amazing color combos, and mix of patterns. I knew right away that the “October 31st” paper would be perfect for the adorable photos I have of my son in his bee costume.
Here are some instructions so you can create this layout also.
1. Trim background patterned paper down to 8 1/4 x 10 3/4, round corners, and punch a notch with 1/2 inch circle punch about 2 3/4 inch away from top/left of page.
2. Spatter page with ink, and adhere circle frame approximately center, and to the left of page. Thread frame with twine, wrap over notch, and secure with tape. Adhere background paper to a piece of 8.5 x 11 cardstock.
3. Adhere a 4×6 photo to top/right of page…about 1 inch from top, and 1 1/4 inch from right side.
4. Round corners of a 6×6 piece of pp, and cut notches on the center of both sides using a 1 inch circle punch. With a 2 inch circle template or punch, cut a notch in the top/center.
5. Wrap twine around side notches, and on the left side, thread a button, and tie a bow.
6. With foam tape, adhere 6 x 6 piece of pp centered, and slightly overlapping 4 x 6 photo.
7. Round edges of a 4 x 4 photo, and mat with white cardstock. Adhere to center of 6 x 6 pp.
8. Embellish with stamps, add title and journaling.