We love what Carrie Walz did with our Bewitched collection. Read on to learn how to make this adorable card.
1.Cut your cardstock into (2) 4 1/4 x 11 pieces and score them both at 5 1/2 inches
2. Take one scored piece and cut it diagonally from center top to the bottom left. With your second piece of scored cardstock cut it diagonally from the center top to the bottom right.
3. Fold at your scores, one side fold in from the left and the other fold in from the right. Creating your card base add your adhesive to the rectangle. Tape both pieces together. Make sure both long edges of the diagonal sections are on the bottom.
4. Using your patterned paper cut it to 4 x 5 and cut it diagonally to fit on the front of your card. You can use the same patterned paper or you can use a matching paper.
5. You can adhere your card base shut once you have attached your patterned paper.
6. Now cut a 1 1/2 x 12 inch stripof cardstock to use as your band.
7. To attached your band line it up in your Crop A Dile on the 3/16 side and punch 2 holes. Now add your eyelet and set.
8. Using your floss thread through your eyelets and tie in a bow. Your band can be slipped over your card base.
9. For the insert, use the frame from the Bewitched line and decorate and add your information.
10. Decorate the front of your card.
Bewitched: October 31st.
Bewitched: Embossed Stickers
Bewitched: Hocus Pocus Frame
Bewitched: Cauldron Cardstock (For card base)
Bewitched: Goblin Cardstock
Sew Easy Floss: Purple
Yuletide: Fabric Brads