Hi everyone! My name is Agus Yornet and I’m from Argentina, South America! I have been cardmaking for about 4 years, I started when I was 14 years old and never stopped since them! I’m super excited to have been invited today as your guest designer. I had the pleasure to work with samples of the Harvest Collection, perfect collection to welcome the new season!
Hi! – Card 1
Size: 10 x 13 cm
- Cut three banners, of different sizes.
- Cut the feather in a white cardstock
- Paint the feather with watercolor according to the banners
- First stick the banners in the white cardstock, then stamp the sentiment over, and finally add the feathers.
You can add some sequins as the final details.
Love – Card 2
Size: 11,5 x 11,5 cm
- Cut some flowers and leaves in white cardstock, paint them with watercolor matching the chosen paper
- Cut a big banner in the chosen paper and stamp at the top the sentiment
- Stick the banner to the white cardstock and start adding the flowers.
- Finally, draw some black stiches over the white cardstock.