Are you in need of a unique way to give a gift card at a baby shower? Do you have a friend who isn’t into traditional baby colors? I may just have the solution for you!
Using some Lifestyle Crafts and some We R Memory Keepers you can create this adorable little gift bag. It’s just right for a gift card for your Mom-To-Be.
1. Start out by using your Lifestyle Crafts Paper Bag Template. Run it through your machine, fold and adhere it. Set the bag aside.
2. Next using your We R 3×4″ punch, you are going to pick a patterned paper and punch out a 3×4″ card.
3. Trim a 1/2” off of the card and adhere it to the front of the bag as shown. You can distress the edges beforehand if desired. You can do this by scraping along the edges with scissors, or your finger nail.
4. Cut a 2 1/2 x 4″ strip of Sketchbook paper. Distress if desired. Tear along the top and adhere it to the bag, as shown. You’re ready to add the next layer. I cut a 2 1/2 x 2″ strip of Acrylic paper. Again, distress if desired. I tore the bottom of the paper this time and adhered it on top of the previous layer.
5. Add an embossed tag on the front. Punch out the heart and distress the edges. Add foam mounting squares to the back and then pop the heart onto the bag. You can place it right in the center, or slightly off center like I did. I cut a strip from the Collage patterned paper, I used the stripes. I used a heart punch to punch hearts out along the strip.
6. Print out a sentiment and add it to the bag with Baker’s Twine.