I love to use my crafty supplies to make meaningful gifts for my friends and family. With We R Memory Keepers collections and tools making those gifts is super easy. Using some of my favorite We R products, I was able to put this Father’s Day Coupon Mini Book together quickly, and I love how it turned out.
I created a page for each child in the mini book. I asked my kids to pick a quality in their dad that they admire, and then to think of something nice they could do for him based on that quality.
Each kid wrote down the quality they admire on a label on their page, and then they wrote the act of kindness they’re going to do on a tag hidden in a kraft pocket.
Here’s how We R products made this album so easy:
- I used the Albums Made Easy 4×6 Grid Cards for my albums pages
- I used the 3×4 Card Punch to make quick layers for each page
- I used pre-made Albums Made Easy kraft pockets to house my tags
- I used the Tags Nesting Dies to cut tags from the 3×4 grid cards
- I used the Trim and Score Board to score the album pages
- I used the Crop-A-Dile to bind my album with eyelets
- I used some Albums Made Easy Icon dies for quick and cute embellishments
This mini book makes a great gift for someone for Father’s Day, a birthday, or any other special occasion.
Jet Set Paper Pack
Jet Set Albums Made Easy Card Set
Albums Made Easy Grid Card Set
3×4 Card Punch
Nesting Tag Dies
Albums Made Easy Icon Dies
Trim and Score Board
Cool Metal Eyelets